Thursday, July 30, 2009

Back Home at Last

Sorry I didn't get to post anything while I was in Edinburgh for the Gathering. Internet wasn't available where I was staying and I only made it to a wifi hotspot a few times.
Pictures for the Gathering and some sightseeing are available at http://picasaweb.google.com/kiltedcelt67 .

The Gathering was very well done, with good entertainment and even an appearance by Prince Charles. The production of "Aisling's Children" at Edinburgh Castle was a very moving presentation of the history of the Scottish people and their spreading across the world.

For some reason I can't put any pictures in this post like I have my previous ones so I'll just leave you with a heartfelt "Thank you" to everyone that followed along with my travels and enjoyed my pictures. I've enjoyed the comments as well, it's nice to know others were interested in my trip.

Slainte Mhath!

No comments:

Post a Comment